(Photography by Bratton Photography)
The tradition continues – National Charity League’s Southlake Chapter’s 23rd annual Fashion Show & Benefit is March 22, 2020!
Join in the fun and excitement by attending the “Greatest Show”, an event that attracts over 700 guests and includes a gourmet refreshments reception with a fabulous silent auction and builds up to a show of fashion and entertainment all for a cause, get your tickets now!
National Charity League – Southlake Chapter
23rd annual Fashion Show and Benefit
Sunday, March 22, 2020 | 2:30pm-6:00pm
Hurst Conference Center
In the spirit of fostering mother-daughter relationships through community service, leadership development, and cultural experiences, the Southlake Chapter is hosting its 23rd Annual National Charity League Fashion Show and Benefit on Sunday, March 22, 2020. The theme, “The Greatest Show”, will feature favorite scenes from past shows with our fabulous returning emcee Mr. Chad McCoy.
In 2019, generous supporters allowed helped award over $103,000 in grants to 12 local philanthropies.
100% of event proceeds from the 2020 benefit will fund the following:
- Battered Women’s Foundation https://www.facebook.com/BatteredWomensFoundation/
- Christmas Is for Children https://www.christmasisforchildren.org/
- GRACE – Feed Our Kids https://www.gracegrapevine.org/
- House of Shine https://www.houseofshine.com/
- Humane Society of North Texas https://hsnt.org/
- Metroport Meals on Wheels https://www.metroportmow.org/
- Mid-Cities Christmas Providers https://christmasproviders.org/
- Miracle League of Southlake https://www.miracleleagueofsouthlake.com/
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition http://ovarian.org/
- North Texas Community Table http://dmumc.com/outreach/community-table
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Foundation https://pkdcure.org/chapter/north-texas/
- Dragon Special Olympics https://www.sotx.org/
- Stepping Stones Foundation https://steppingstoneskeller.org/
- Summer Santa https://summersanta.org/
- 2020 NCL Southlake Philanthropy Day